Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hecha Pa'Lante (Belly Dance/Reggaeton)

Song Information

Title: Hecha Pa'Lante
Album: Available on the Aqua Zumba™ Review CD and on iTunes. The iTunes version is also by Zumba Fitness.

Song Pattern

For this particular song it was easier for me to just give each segment one letter. For my AZ class I cut this song in half and do only one or two types of choreography per segment. I think with counting segment A goes to 20 (beats?) and segment B goes to 48, but I do not count. I just change my choreography when the music changes.

I use the version from the Aqua Zumba™ DVD so no written choreography or video with this. "A" is the segment where they do little side hip thrusts. Just listen for the music changes, it's really obvious in this song.

A
B

A
B
C

A
B

A
B
C

No comments:

Post a Comment